Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes are a perfect side to serve with just about any main dish. But what I love about this recipe is how crispy they are and the combination of flavors is amazing.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon coarse salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 large sweet potatoes cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in olive oil, then add seasoning and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the seasoned sweet potatoes on a baking sheet with about a half-inch in between each one.
- Roast for 15 minutes, toss and continue roasting for 10-15 mins until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy:)