Pot Roast dinner in a pan with a perfect blend of all the best flavors. Easy to make and easy to bake. A sure family pleaser.
Leftover Pot Roast Casserole
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups pot roast, diced
- 1 cup gravy
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan and set aside.
- Sauté the onion with olive oil and rosemary for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and saute for another 5-10 minutes.
- Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes until vegetables are tender, but not fully cooked.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the diced pot roast, gravy, half the cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to combine.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15- 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy:)