This is the perfect sandwich using leftover ham from the holidays. My family loves this sandwich and looks forward to it every year.
Grilled Ham and Jam Sandwich
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Lunch
- Non-stick spray
- 2 pieces of Leftover ham slices
- 2 Havarti chesse, sliced (or cheese of choice)
- 4 slices of Sourdough bread (or bread of choice)
- Strawberry jam ( Raspberry is delicous too)
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Place one slice of cheese on one side of bread and top with one slice of ham.
- On the other slice of bread spread the strawberry jam.
- Place the jam slice of bread on top on the ham and cheese.
- Place in skillet and cook until golden brown.
- Once the side is golden brown, spray the skillet with a little more spray and flip to the other side.
- Cook until golden brown and the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve and enjoy:)