You can make your own Homemade Gravy Mix in just a few minutes no more store-bought.
Homemade Gravy Mix
- 3 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black or white pepper
- Mix all three ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container and keep in a dry place.
- Last for 6 months
- TO PREPARE GRAVY:
- In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons unsalted butter OR 2 tablespoons meat drippings with 1 cup water, and add 2 tablespoons of gravy mix, whisking until smooth.
- Season with fine sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy:)