A family favorite, this fritter is a fabulous side dish or appetizer. Dip or spread with sour cream accentuates the dining experience.
Baked Zucchini Fritters
- 2 cups zucchini grated and drained well
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with olive and set aside.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the dough, and flatten with your hands to about 1/4 inches thick.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden, flip once halfway through the baking to brown each side.
- Serve warm with sour cream or your topping of choice.