A family favorite, this fritter is a fabulous side dish or appetizer. Dip or spread with sour cream accentuates the dining experience.
Baked Zucchini Fritters
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 cups zucchini grated and drained well
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with olive and set aside.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the dough, and flatten with your hands to about ¼ inches thick.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden, flip once halfway through the baking to brown each side.
- Serve warm with sour cream or your topping of choice.