I made this for the 4th of July this year and everyone loved it. It was gone in no time. Next time I will make two batches!
Strawberry Lemonade Punch
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Drinks
- 16 ounces of Frozen Strawberries thawed
- 12 ounces Frozen Lemonade Concentrate thawed
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2-liter Sprite chilled
- In a blender, blend thawed Strawberries, sugar, and thawed Lemonade Concentrate until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large punch bowl.
- Then slowly pour in chilled 2-liter of Sprite and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy:)