This sandwich is so yummy with sweet juicy peaches, gooey mozzarella, and the crunchy goodness of a grilled cheese sandwich!
Peach Mozzarella Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Lunch
- 2 Peaches (sliced)
- 4 Slices Sourdough Bread (or bread of choice)
- Some shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Peel and slice peaches and set them aside.
- Top one side with peaches and the other side with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Spread butter on top of each slice of bread.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat.
- Once it is heated, add sandwiches.
- Cook until cheese is melted. and the bread is golden brown
- Serve immediately as it is best served warm.