Super easy to make and moist and with just the right amount of sweetness. These muffins freeze well.
Chocolate Chips Zucchini Muffins
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup oil (canola, vegetable, coconut)
- 1 ½ cups grated zucchini
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 12-count muffin tin with paper cases or spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a stand mixer beat the eggs.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, oil, and zucchini and combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and beat until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until just combined
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tins for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy:)
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 5 days.
- These muffins also freeze well in a freezer-proof container or a large snaplock bag.