I love making this pasta salad using fresh cucumbers from my garden. This salad is light, delicious, and easy to prepare. It makes a great side dish for any summer meal, especially on a warm day.
Cumber Pasta Salad
- 12 ounces orecchiette pasta or pasta of choice
- 1 medium English cucumber halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1- pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 teaspoons dried dill or ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse with cold water; drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and dill.
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add it to the pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or longer.
- Serve and enjoy:)