This milkshake is a light delicious and super easy summer treat.
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1.5 quarts (6 cups) of Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 cups strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Garnishes, whipped cream, strawberries & mint leaves (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the ice cream, strawberries, lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Pour into milkshake glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries, whipped cream, and fresh mint if desired.
- Serve and enjoy:)