These strawberry lemonade popsicles are a healthy treat using fresh and simple ingredients that everyone will enjoy.
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 2 cups water
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- Popsicle molds
- In a large pitcher, stir together all ingredients until you have a uniform mixture.
- Divide the mixture between 8 popsicle molds, leaving about 1/2 an inch of room at the top.
- Make sure each mold contains some chopped fruit.
- Place the top on the mold and set in the freezer for 6-8 hours or overnight, until frozen solid.
- Run under hot water briefly if necessary, to release from the mold.
- Serve and enjoy:)