I like making this for our 4th of July celebration. Once you make this easy and delicious lemonade you will never buy store-bought again!
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Drinks
Serves: 8 cups
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 cup Fresh Lemon Juice (~ 6 large lemons)
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice (~ ½ lime)
- ¾ cup granulate sugar
- 6 cups Water
- Ice Cubes
- Garnishes, lemon slices, raspberries, & fresh mint leaves
- Add the raspberries, half the lemon juice, lime juice, sugar, and vanilla extract to a blender or food processor.
- Blend the mixture together until incorporated and the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Strain the mixture into a pitcher with a fine mesh strainer to separate the raspberries' seeds and pulp from the juice.
- Add the water and the rest of the lemon juice into the pitcher and stir until combined.
- Pour into cups and serve with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a lemon slice, a few fresh raspberries, and a sprig of mint if desired
- Serve and enjoy:)
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.