If you love coconut you will love these popsicles. They are easy to make and their coconut creamy goodness is too good to resist.
Coconut Lime Popsicles
- 14 ounces full-fat coconut milk canned
- 3 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- ⅓ cup maple syrup sub agave nectar
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut flakes optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 10 seconds until smooth (don't blend too long).
- Pour the mixture into a 6-Piece Popsicle Mold, leaving about ¼" of room on top.
- Place the stick into the molds and place it in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy:)