The beef is tender with great flavor. It makes delicious tacos. My family likes this version better than using ground beef.
Instant Pot Shredded Stew Meat Tacos
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning or 1 packet, divided
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Your favorite taco toppings
- Add olive oil to the instant pot. Turn on saute setting.
- Add stew meat to the instant pot. Brown meat.
- Once it has browned add beef broth and half the taco seasoning.
- Set instant pot to cook for 23 minutes.
- Allow to release naturally for 10 minutes and then quick release.
- Remove meat from the instant pot leaving broth and shred.
- Place meat back in the instant pot and turn on to saute.
- Add remaining taco seasoning.
- Cook until most of the juice is gone.
- Assemble tacos to your liking.