A simple single-serving mug cake that will satisfy any chocolate sweet-tooth craving.
Chocolate Mug Cake
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Splash vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 12-ounce microwave-safe mug
- Put the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a mug.
- Blend thoroughly with a fork.
- Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla, and blend until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Do not overcook or the cake will be dry.
- Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before eating.