This one-pan wonder was created with ingredients I had leftover. I was busy and lost track of time and need something easy and quick for dinner. I created this recipe. It is simple and the family loved it which is always a plus.
Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon powder or use 2 small packages of bouillon powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 cups cooked rice
- 1 10 ounce can cream of mushroom
- 1 14.5 ounces can of green beans
- 1 ⁄2 cup beef broth or water
- 1 1 ⁄2cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed croutons
- In a large skillet cook the beef with onion, and garlic until the meat is browned drain the fat.
- Add in beef bouillon powder, salt, and black pepper and mix to combine.
- Stir in the cooked rice, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth or water, and green beans.
- Stir over low heat until combined and heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the grated cheddar cheese until melted and combined.
- Top with crushed croutons just before serving.
- Serve and enjoy:)