Looking for a change? Give this sandwich a try with sliced fresh strawberries, swiss cheese, cream cheese, and turkey makes for a flavorful, and yummy sandwich!
Berry Turkey Sandwich
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Lunch
- 2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped pecans (optional)
- 4 slices of bread of choice
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- ¼ pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Spread cream cheese over two slices of bread.(mix chopped pecans with cream cheese if using)
- Top with lettuce, cheese, turkey, strawberries, and remaining bread.
- Serve and enjoy:)