Delicious and easy to make just mix all the ingredients together and bake for 30 minutes. A quick dish for a weeknight meal.
Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Bake
- 2 to 3 boneless chicken breast uncooked cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of pepper
- 14 ounce canned Artichokes chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8 x 11 baking dish, set aside.
- Cut chicken into pieces and add to a medium to large mixing bowl.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add drained spinach, chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour mixer into prepared baking dish and top with panko crumbs.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve with pearl couscous, rice, or a baked potato.