This is a great recipe for the times when you have one overripe banana left. It is yummy and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Banana Nutella Mug Cake
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup ripe banana (about ¾ a banana)
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cocoa, powdered sugar, and salt.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture and add the wet ingredients.
- Mix together the ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe mug.
- Place in the microwave and cook on high for 1½ minutes and see if it’s done. If it’s not done, microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Let stand for one minute until eating.
- Serve and enjoy:)