These pancakes are nice and fluffy and full of flavor. Great for Christmas morning or for using leftover eggnog.
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 15 pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups eggnog
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Pour the eggnog, eggs, vegetable oil, nutmeg, and vanilla and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Grease an electric griddle and heat to 325 degrees.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto the hot girdle and cook for 2 minutes or until small bubbles form on top. Flip and cook for 1 more minute or until done.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and enjoy:)