These pancakes are easy to make and the peanut butter maple flavor makes for a delicious way to start any day.
Maple Peanut Butter Pancakes
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1¼ cups milk
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet 325 degrees.
- In a mixer add milk, peanut butter, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon and beat until just combined.
- Laddle batter a ¼ cup portions onto prepared griddle.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes until air bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip and continue cooking until the bottoms are browned, about 1 to 2 additional minutes.
- Serve with warm maple syrup and enjoy:)