This easy recipe uses ingredients you have on hand. You will definitely taste the difference from store-bought.
- 6 slices fresh bread homemade even better
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place bread in a pan in the oven to dry for 10 minutes.
- Flip and let dry another 5-10 minutes until it is dry to the touch.
- Do not brown or toast.
- Remove from oven and let cool before turning into breadcrumbs.
- Place bread in a food processor and pulse a few times to reach desired consistency.
- Add spices to breadcrumbs and mix.
Refrigerate for up to 1 month or freeze up to 4 months.