The combination of blueberries and avocado makes these muffins moist, flavorful, and colorful.
Blueberry Avocado Muffins
- Muffins Indgedients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 1 ripe avocado seeded and peeled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Topping Ingredients:
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter slightly cooled
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set it aside.
- In an electric mixer mixing bowl, add avocado and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar, and beat until well blended.
- Add egg, and continue beating until completely combined.
- Add vanilla and yogurt, beating until just combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon beating until just combined. Gently fold in blueberries by hand.
- Mix all topping ingredients together.
- Spoon batter (or use a cookie scoop) into prepared muffin tins, and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing.
- Serve and enjoy:)