These strawberry muffins are perfect for breakfast or for a snack. They are moist and filled with strawberry and ricotta goodness.
Strawberry Ricotta Muffins
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups all-purpose flour,
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup olive oil or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups diced fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a stand mixer, add ricotta cheese mix until smooth.
- Add eggs, and sour cream mix until smooth.
- Add oil and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in diced strawberries.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop batter into prepared muffins tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes in the pan, then gently transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.