Lovely orange flavor and fluffy muffin. Serve for breakfast or with a nice cup of tea.
Orange Ricotta Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a stand mixer add ricotta, milk, oil, orange juice, and egg and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix just until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop and the batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake 16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool, serve, and enjoy:)