A one-pot delicious meal. The combination of the lamb, potatoes, and spices make this a quick and easy weekday meal.
Ground Lamb and Potatoes
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 3 potatoes with skins, cut into ½ to 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion diced
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary or 2 tablespoons minced rosemary fresh
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground lamb, potatoes, and onion and cook for 10 minutes.
- The meat should be fully browned.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Add the paprika and turmeric and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy:)