My kids are not a fan of green beans but they enjoy them cooked this way. They are a little crispy and spices add a nice flavor.
Oven Roasted Frozen Green Beans
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 12 oz bag frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, toss together all of the seasonings and olive oil.
- Spread green beans onto the foil-lined pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and stir up the green beans.
- Return to oven and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy:)