These cookies are soft, delicious, made with fresh strawberries and so easy to make. They are a family favorite.
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 1 or 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the egg, juice, oil, vanilla, and sugar, until well combined.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Gently mix in the chopped strawberries just until combined.
- Form into balls (approximately the size of a golf ball.
- Place on prepared cookie sheets sprinkle with a little granulated sugar.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy:)