These flavorful pork chops are easy to make and always turn out tender and juicy.
Baked Soy Lemon Pork Chops
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 boneless pork chops
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Please pork chops in a large ziplock bag.
- Pour in marinade and shake to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and reserve remaining marinade and set aside.
- Place pork chops in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes basting meat often with reserved marinade.
- Serve and enjoy:)