A healthier take on the traditional classic peanut butter blossoms.
Healthier Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar for rolling
- 30 Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat together olive oil, egg, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, baking soda, salt, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Add the flour and mix until just combined.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar to coat.
- Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and press a Hershey kiss into the center of the cookie.
- To set cookies, chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.