A great one sheet pan meal. It takes 20 minutes to enjoy these yummy fajitas.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1- ½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced into ½ inch thick strips
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6-8 flour tortillas
- For the Seasoning:
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder more if desired
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Desired toppings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the seasonings; chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper set aside.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, chicken, bell pepper, onion and seasonings, toss to combine.
- Spread chicken, bell peppers and onion into an even layer on baking sheet .
- Roast until chicken is fully cooked and bell peppers/onions reach desired tenderness ( approx. 10 – 15 min depending on the thickness of the chicken strips be careful not to overcook the chicken.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm up in the oven for last 5 min. of cooking time.
- Remove fajita mixture from oven and pour off any extra juices from cooking.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Serve filling warm in warm tortillas and top with optional toppings (Like sour cream, cheese, salsa or guacamole).