My husband made this and it was delicious. The best part is the easy prep, easy cleanup, it is not fried and, ready in 20 minutes.
One Sheet Pan Chicken Fried Rice
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a large baking sheet with no stick spray.
- Arrange chicken pieces on pan in a single layer so they aren't overlapping and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, flip chicken over and pour whisked eggs around the chicken pieces directly onto the pan.
- Return to oven for 3-5 minutes until egg is fully cooked. Use a fork or spatula to "scramble" the egg so that it breaks up into small pieces.
- Add rice and peas, carrots and white onions to pan and toss all ingredients so they are evenly distributed.
- Drizzle sesame oil and soy sauce over everything and toss again.
- Sprinkle chopped onions over the top.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer. Chicken should be cooked through and rice should begin to brown on the bottom of the pan.
- Toss all ingredients one more time and serve immediately.
- Serve and enjoy:)