This one pot wonder is a classic with tons of flavor which takes only 30 minutes to make. and is a family favorite.
Quick & Easy Goulash
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1½ Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 15 ounce can beef broth
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups dry elbow noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, add beef, onion and peppers.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until brown.
- Drain any grease if needed.
- Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and broth.
- Bring to a light simmer and then add in noodles.
- Stir, and then cover with a lid.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the noodles are tender.
- Stir every few minutes to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- Taste and add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over top if desired.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂