An easy way to use your leftover Thanksgiving turkey carcass to make a delicious broth. It is so easy and takes only 50 minutes.
Instant Pot Turkey Stock
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Instant Pot
- 1 14 pound turkey carcass, most meat removed
- 10 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 celery stalks with leaves
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot, and place turkey carcass on trivet
- Pour water into the pot, and add salt, pepper and celery stalks
- Place lid on Instant Pot, and turn valve to Sealing position.
- COOK for 50 minutes
- Allow a 10-minute release and then do a quick release for remaining pressure to drop.
- When pin drops, open lid, carefully lift trivet, and discard carcass.
- Pour stock through mesh strainer into a bowl,
- Use to make soup or pour into containers to refrigerate or freeze