This is simple and fast but best of all, same great taste without frying!
Crispy Baked Flounder
- 4 pieces of flounder fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and lightly spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Season fillets with pepper, then dip in oil and coat with bread crumbs.
- Arrange flounder in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy:)