These brownies are so delicious no one will believe they are made with sweet potatoes.
Sweet Potato Brownies
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ cup sweet potato puree
- 1 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 8-inch pan and set aside.
- Gently heat your nut butter until easily stir-able.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the sweet potato, nut butter, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared and.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- It will look a little underdone, but it firms up as it cools.
- If, for some reason, it is still too gooey after cooling, loosely cover and place in the fridge a few hours.
- Serve and enjoy:)