I like freezing my avocados mashed so they are ready to be used for my favorite recipes.
How To Freeze Mashed Avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice per avocado
- Freezer bags or containers
- Place your scooped avocados into a bowl and drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Mash the avocados.
- Place in a zip tight freezer safe bag or container, remove the air and you’re done!
- Using Frozen Avocados:
- Remove it from the freezer and thaw it in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Thawing generally takes about 1 hour at room temperature.
- Using as desired.
- Enjoy 😉
Frozen avocado has a shelf life of 4–6 months.