Oatmeal and pumpkin what a great combination. This creamy and delicious oatmeal is perfect for a crisp fall morning or anytime.
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree or pie filling or mashed sweet potato
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons sweetener of choice or as desired
- Bring all ingredients except vanilla to a boil.
- Stir until thick.
- Turn off heat, and add vanilla if using.
- Add sweetener of choice.