Great dish for midweek meal or anytime. It is delicious, easy, and quick with little clean up.
One Pan Baked Chicken and Potatoes
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 pound baby potatoes cleaned, cut in half
- 1 red onion roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking pan or baking sheet.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Then spread them out onto the prepared baking pan.
- Place into oven and roast for 45 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve the baked chicken with potatoes immediately.
- Serve and enjoy:)