My son made this for dinner one night and it was delicious. It is super easy and takes a few minutes to make.
Leftover Steak Quesadillas
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb Leftover Steak
- 6 Flour Tortillas Fajita Size
- 3 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic powder
- A pinch chili powder
- Sour Cream
- While the steak is still cold, chop it into very small bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a small skillet and drizzle the pan with olive oil.
- Heat the chopped steak thoroughly and season with garlic powder and chili powder.
- Gather your tortillas, cheese, and guacamole.
- Layout your tortillas on a cutting board or baking sheet pan.
- Layer one half of each tortilla with cheese and the other half with guacamole.
- Then add a few spoonfuls of meat to each one. Fold in half and set aside.
- Heat a large pan or griddle.
- Once the pan is hot, lay your folded quesadillas in the hot pan and let cook until the first side is golden brown and the cheese has just begun to melt.
- Turn it over and brown the other side.
- Cut into pieces and serve with a side of sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!