This is my go-to recipe for grilling pork chops. They are always tender and taste amazing with my homemade peach preserve.
Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Marinade
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Marinade
- ¾ cup peach preserves
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops or boneless pork chops
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peach preserves, olive oil, vinegar lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper for the marinade.
- Place one cup of the marinade in a zip-lock bag. Reserve and refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting.
- Add pork chops to the marinade in the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to grill, Preheat your grill to medium.
- Remove pork chops and discard marinade in bag.
- Place pork chops on grill and grill until cooked about 5 minutes per side or more depending on thickness and Baste with additional marinade
- Allow to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy