A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to make spaghetti sauce with some added spices you probably have on hand.
Easy Spaghetti Sauce Using Canned Tomato Sauce
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Sauce
- 30 oz tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1- to 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pour over cooked pasta, serve and enjoy!