This is the easiest way to freeze peach so you can enjoy them all year round in your favorite recipes.
How to Freeze Peaches
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Freezing
- Peaches (desired amount)
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Peel peaches (you can leave the skin on if you want)
- Cut into slices and lay of parchment paper close together but, not touching.
- Place in the freezer for a couple of hours or until frozen.
- Remove peaches from cookie sheets and vacuum seal or store in freezer bags.
- It is that simple.