This is a creative and delicious way to use up the abundance of peaches I have. My family really liked it!
Peach Cream Cheese Sandwich
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Lunch
- 4 slices of bread of choice
- ¼ cup cream cheese spread
- 1 peach, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons. seedless strawberry or raspberry jam
- Spread 2 of the bread slices with cream cheese spread,
- Top with peaches.
- Spread the remaining 2 bread slices with jam.
- Place, jam-sides down, over peaches to make two sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy!