This is a simple and tasty way to prepare scallops. It is ready in 20 minutes which is perfect for a weekday meal or anytime.
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1-1/2 pounds bay scallops rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Distribute butter and scallops evenly.
- Combine bread crumbs, onion powder, paprika, parsley garlic, and parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle mixture over the scallops.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until scallops are firm,
- Serve and enjoy!