My daughter is not a big fan of fish unlike the rest of the family but she does like this recipe. It is moist, flavorful and the crackers give it a nice crispness.
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat cod fillets with a paper towel until dry.
- Arrange the cod fillets in a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Drizzle the lemon juice onto the fish,
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover fish with melted butter and top with crushed crackers
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork,.
- Serve and enjoy!