It is always nice to have homemade dressing for a salad, hamburger or a sandwich. This recipe is easy and delicious.
Thousand Island Dressing
Recipe type: Dressing
Serves: 4 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons finely diced onion
- ¼ teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Keeps refrigerated for up to a week.