This recipe is easy and delicious and even your kids will love it!
Spinach Cheddar Bake
- 1 10 ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed and undrained.
- 1/3 cup crushed crackers
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2quart baking dish set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, crackers, egg, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!