My family are not big fans of greek yogurt but they love this chicken salad!
Chicken Salad With Greek Yogurt
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Salad/Lunch
- 1 lb. cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 large apple, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 large celery stalks, finely diced
- ⅓ cup raisins or craisins
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Place shredded chicken, green apple, red onion, celery, and raisins into a large bowl.
- Mix and set aside.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add sauce to the shredded chicken mixture and mix until combined.
- Serve on bread of choice, over a bed of lettuce, or just as is.