I like this dough because it makes two doughs for 2-12 inch pizza. It is quick and easy because you don’t have to wait for it to rise or even knead which is perfect if you don’t have time and want something quick and easy to make. Besides being quick and easy it always comes out perfect. So just add whatever topics you want and make one tonight.
Pizza Dough (No Rise, No-Knead)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water 105-110 degrees F
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-2 tablespoons cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix yeast, sugar, and water.
- Cover with a towel and let it sit for 5 minutes to allow the yeast to begin to bubble and foam.
- Add salt, olive oil, and honey and mix with a whisk until the honey dissolves.
- Stir in the first 2 cups flour until combined.
- Mix in the remaining flour 1/2 cup at a time until it starts to form a ball
- Push the dough to the middle of the bowl.
- Cover with a towel and let the dough rest 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some cornmeal on a pizza tray
- Get your desired sauce and toppings and shredded cheese.
- Divide dough in half and set one half on a lightly floured surface.
- Form it into a disk and then roll out into a circle.
- Transfer rolled out dough and place on a pizza tray.
- Repeat the process for the second pizza.
- Brush each pizza with a little olive oil and place in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes
- Remove and layer on sauce desired toppings and top with shredded cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden, and cheese is melted.
- Remove pizza and cool.
- Serve and enjoy!